Thursday, February 16, 2006

Women discuss penis size!

Jenny B., 25, works in the P.R. division of a major corporation (UK) – “I am a bit of a player in my own way. Being far too busy, and too lazy as well, to invest time and energy in a stable relationship means that I am forced to resort to bars for the odd pick up that makes my week-end brighter. The only thing I’m looking for in men is the right tool size. I am familiar with the “Size doesn’t matter” philosophy, but I have to disagree. If a man is not properly endowed, how could he satisfy me? I understand that some women may be satisfied by less endowed men and I also know that other women are not that interested in sex, but this is not the case with me. I love sex and I need a man with a big penis in bed, not some 5-inch loser. Sure he has to know how to use it, but first he’s got to have something to show upfront”
Suzy Q., 33, single mother (Australia) – “Six years have passed since my divorce from George and now that everything is past me I can say that his poor sexual performance was one of the causes that led to the breakdown of our marriage. George simply wasn’t good enough in bed, although he was a kind husband and a good provider. At the start of our marriage I thought I could overlook his being less than average in size and that his strong points would make up for this loss. Well, after a couple of years I had to face the facts: I was very horny and unsatisfied. His penis was too small for my needs and he came too quickly. I tried to talk to him about it, but he was too much of a prude to like such conversations. We drifted apart and one day we found out there was no point in staying tied to each other. I think we could have worked things out, but in the end he refused to face the problem and do something about it.”


Now us men can do something about it!

Visit Sizegenetics for the best products in Penis Enlargement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home